You know, you look around you one day and all of a sudden you realize that your desk has exploded into massive piles of paper. You don't know how it happens, you try to keep up with stuff as it comes to you and then file it, but all it takes is having to stop midway through a project or having back to back to back people come in to you and *wham* piles everywhere!
Okay, I've never been a neat person. About twice a year while growing up I would get a bug to clean my room and it would be an all day thing. I wonder why I don't get that bug about my house. Could be that it's not just a single room. I don't know where it comes from either. My mom isn't like this. Her house is always clean and picked up.
I bought a desk at the thrift store this week. It's a nice enough desk. It looks like it came out of an office that was made of cubicles/partitions. So in order to make room for it I have to clean out a spot in the livingroom and still figure out how to have Bailey's kennel/cage in that area as well. I can do it. I'm going to be moving all of my scrapbooking supplies, etc. out to that spot so I can clear off the diningroom table with all that stuff. I'd take before and after photos, but I'm embarrassed to post my before!
A lot of the stuff is things we had pulled out and boxed for a yard sale back in the spring. Unfortunately, the day we were going to do it - it rained. The second time we tried was when my father in law got ill and every weekend since has been busy with the family. So, I've decided that it's doing us no good in our living room and there are too many people who could use the stuff. So, my goal is to load it all up and take it to the thrift stores here in town. I love thrift stores. There's no telling what you can find out there.
Okay, I've never been a neat person. About twice a year while growing up I would get a bug to clean my room and it would be an all day thing. I wonder why I don't get that bug about my house. Could be that it's not just a single room. I don't know where it comes from either. My mom isn't like this. Her house is always clean and picked up.
I bought a desk at the thrift store this week. It's a nice enough desk. It looks like it came out of an office that was made of cubicles/partitions. So in order to make room for it I have to clean out a spot in the livingroom and still figure out how to have Bailey's kennel/cage in that area as well. I can do it. I'm going to be moving all of my scrapbooking supplies, etc. out to that spot so I can clear off the diningroom table with all that stuff. I'd take before and after photos, but I'm embarrassed to post my before!
A lot of the stuff is things we had pulled out and boxed for a yard sale back in the spring. Unfortunately, the day we were going to do it - it rained. The second time we tried was when my father in law got ill and every weekend since has been busy with the family. So, I've decided that it's doing us no good in our living room and there are too many people who could use the stuff. So, my goal is to load it all up and take it to the thrift stores here in town. I love thrift stores. There's no telling what you can find out there.
**edited**
I followed a rainbow to work yesterday. It was beautiful!!! It was so bright at times that I almost ran off the road in awe of God's beauty. I put it as my top photo, but I think I'll put it here too so when I change the picture up there I won't lose it. You can kind of see the rainbow right above the road.
No comments:
Post a Comment