I've been exporing music lately. My darlin' husband (DH for short) has told me about a free online music place where you put in a group or song and they customize what you hear using that as a basis. It's called PANDORA and I recommend it to y'all to try.
Right now I've got electronic new age music going. It's good for background since it rarely has vocals. I like all sorts of music. Just looking at the "stations" that have been created for me using the groups I've requested -- 80's dance party, TobyMac, Skillet, Pop, Techno Dance, Hair Metal, Christian Rock, and Chicago. I'm leaving out some that are very similar to those as well. I guess I like most everything excpet bluegrass, old gospel, old country, really now that I think about it - anything with a whine or a twang grates on me.
I had lunch with my favorite sister today. I can say that because I have but one sister. I do, however, have 2 brothers so I cannot say favorite brother or favorite sibling. That would just be wrong and rather unkind. Of course, they all can feel free to call me their favorite. I *am* the baby afterall.

The leaves are starting to turn colors in a nice vivid way. I like driving out my valley once the leaves start to fall. When you hit the dirt road portion of the drive the leaves are piled up all over. It's pretty nifty to drive through them. If you look behind you they are all swirled up and around - almost like they are giving you a standing ovation as you pass. I don't know why they would be clapping though, I've just run them over!
Right now I've got electronic new age music going. It's good for background since it rarely has vocals. I like all sorts of music. Just looking at the "stations" that have been created for me using the groups I've requested -- 80's dance party, TobyMac, Skillet, Pop, Techno Dance, Hair Metal, Christian Rock, and Chicago. I'm leaving out some that are very similar to those as well. I guess I like most everything excpet bluegrass, old gospel, old country, really now that I think about it - anything with a whine or a twang grates on me.
I had lunch with my favorite sister today. I can say that because I have but one sister. I do, however, have 2 brothers so I cannot say favorite brother or favorite sibling. That would just be wrong and rather unkind. Of course, they all can feel free to call me their favorite. I *am* the baby afterall.
The leaves are starting to turn colors in a nice vivid way. I like driving out my valley once the leaves start to fall. When you hit the dirt road portion of the drive the leaves are piled up all over. It's pretty nifty to drive through them. If you look behind you they are all swirled up and around - almost like they are giving you a standing ovation as you pass. I don't know why they would be clapping though, I've just run them over!
No comments:
Post a Comment