Random things that make me smile:
Susie - just today she made me guffaw on the instant messanger and there is a good chance I cannot use the word "tardy" in the future without the same thing happening again.
A cat taking a sunbath. They just look so happy. I would like to be a cat - well, except for the cleaning myself with my tongue and eating rodents parts.
Old couples holding hands. Face it, we all think this is the cutest thing. You know they've had their share of fights and fusses and sleeping on the couch times, but they are still together and want to hold hands in the mall.
Singing with the radio. Yeah, in my own little world I can sing like Aretha or Cher. This makes me happy.
Coffee in the early morning. The smell of coffee brought to me in the bathtub by a handsome husband is one of the greatest things in the world.
Volkswagon bugs. They remind me of my grandmother, Nan. She always had one and I have the best memories tooling around the countryside with her.
Tiaras! Does this really need an explaination? What girl wouldn't love to wear a tiara? It's the ultimate bling.
Puffy clouds that could look like something. Part of the fun is trying to figure out what it is and then getting someone else to see what you see.
The changing of the seasons. No matter what season it currently is, by the time it's nearing it's end I'm ready for the next one. Each season has so much to offer.
Crayons! I love the smell of a box (the big one) of new crayons. That and a brand new coloring book makes me very happy. We ended up at the table over the holidays this last year and it was 4 adults coloring way after the 3 year old got bored with the whole idea. I recommend all adults color once in awhile to relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment